Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Things to obtain when I get a job

(1) Broadband.

(2) A new laptop, this one with WiFi, Ethernet, and a DVD-ROM drive.

(3) A nicer and fancier digital camera than the cheap but nearly useless one I have at the moment.

(4) A bottom end Pentax SLR (film) camera body, but with autofocus. (I am still using a manual focus SLR. Scary).

(4) Season 6 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD.

(5) A home cinema receiver with Dolby AC-3 EX, DTS ES, and a big subwoofer to get revenge on one of my neighbours.

(6) A 32 inch Toshiba wide screen television, to be superceded by a large flat-panel display of some sort when, in a couple of years, I decide that the technology is "mature".

(7) A Moveable Type based website. Blogger has again been dreadful today.

By the lord Almighty that is a geeky list. Okay then.

(8) Miranda Otto. (She's married? Damn).

No comments:

Blog Archive