Thursday, May 01, 2003

Spreading myself thin

Observant readers will have noticed that in recent days I have become the London correspondent for Scott Wickstein's Ubersportingpundit , and that I have been discussing the David Beckham saga over there. On that blog I will be discussing football, and other sporting issues that cross my mind. My cricket coverage will mostly remain on this blog, as Scott does blow by blow cricket coverage already, and I don't think we need that twice on the same site.

Bigger news is that I have just accepted an invitation to become a contributor to Samizdata. I am not quite sure how I am going to split things, but a fair portion of my serious stuff (particularly my technology coverage) is in future going to be there rather than here, due to the small matter that that site has 30 times as many readers as this one.

No comments:

Blog Archive