Saturday, May 01, 2004

I seem to be getting to know Narita airport quite well

I am in the middle of a four hour layover after an overnight flight from Sydney. Not too bad - I think I got five or six hours sleep in the middle of it. There seems to still be free internet here, although not in the same place as before. This time it seems to be being offered by Intel, whereas last time it was Yahoo. I think there is also free wireless, but I don't know for sure because I do not have my own laptop with which to test it. It is quite irritating to be in the airport serving one of my favourite cities without being able to visit the city. Even despite that, I always like to take a stopover somewhere when I am travelling from Australia to or from Europe. Not this time, sadly. I haven't the time (nor, to be honest, the money). Anyway, that's life, I guess.

No comments:

Blog Archive